The activities developed by TEAMIT according to the requirements expressed in the International ISO 9001: 2015 standard are:
TEAM IT RESEARCH S.L.: Design and management of research projects in biomedicine. Training and consulting services in publicly funded research project management.
TEAM IT INSTITUTE S.L.U.: Research, development, and innovation in the area of data management, analysis and exploitation, knowledge management and evaluation of research activities, especially those related to information technology and biomedical research, including the drug discovery and development process and post-market surveillance. Coordination of studies and services for public and private institutions in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and related sectors.
The main points of action in the quality policy statement issued by the management are:
- Comply with legal requirements and meet the explicit and implicit requirements and expectations of our clients and in close collaboration with our suppliers and other interested parties, performing the evaluation and application of such requirements.
- In the strategic line, we have determined the objectives of the company which are: achieving customer satisfaction, optimizing productive resources, consolidating our position in the market, working with a human team prepared and competent at all levels. These objectives have been and communicated at all levels of our structure.
- Implement the Quality indicators, as well as monitor their progress in order to guarantee that we meet or exceed our costumer’s expectations.
- Apply processes that reduce the environmental impact in our activity and evaluate in advance the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Acquire a commitment to protect the environment, including pollution prevention and reduction of waste production to preserve resources.
- Encourage the rational use of natural resources and adopt an attitude towards the protection of the environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers, customers, and other interested parties.
- Develop training programs aimed at improving our workers knowledge and qualification, thus involving all staff in the achievement of the objectives set in this document.
- Consolidate the ongoing improvement process in the performance of all activities carried out, including environmental.
- Promote the creation of a challenging and motivating work environment for all the members of the company.
The Management team makes this policy accessible and available to its customers, its employees, suppliers, and all interested parties. The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, done together with the management review of the system, in order to take into account any changes in environmental conditions and any relevant information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic resources needed to achieve the objectives and targets established.
Chief Executive Officer